|Come and join us for our July meeting and installation of officers, at the new Ballad Health IT offices in Blountville TN.
140 Agero Drive, Blountville TN.
A great central location for everyone in the Tri-Cities area. (Yes, we are trying to use additional locations to make it easier for folks to attend in person.)
- 2:00 PM – “Auditing from the insurance side of the world”
- Presented by – Tempe Kelly, RN, RHIT, CCS, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Tennessee
- 3:00 PM – “VA Mission Act: What community care providers need to know”
- Presented by – James Crider, MD, Medical Director, VA Community Care Program Office
- 4:00 PM – Business Meeting with installation of officers
- 4:30 PM – Tour of Ballad Health’s Blountville IT Office (optional)
The July meeting is the first meeting of the new membership year.Please join us and support UETHIMA in our effort to offer locally available meetings, networking opportunities and CEUs.
Tentative Meeting Schedule (Subject to change)
- July 18, 2019 – 2 CEUs
- September 2019 – 2 CEUs
- November 2019 – 2 CEUs
- January 2020 – 2 CEUs
Auditing from the Insurance Side of the World
I-81 North to Exit 69, Hwy 394, turn towards the Bristol Motor Speedway (Blountville)
Follow 394 thru town and up the hill
After the top of the hill you should see Eastman Credit Union on the left and further along you will see Food City again on the left.
Turn left on the drive directly beside (the far side) Eastman Credit Union, follow the drive to the back and turn right – park in front (Hwy 394 side) of the building and go through the front entrance.