Maury Regional Health
Come join the #1 ranked hospital in the state by CARECHECK.COM for OVERALL HOSPITAL CARE! Maury Regional Health offers an environment that is patient-centered and supported by a talented and compassionate staff of professionals who are dedicated in making a difference in people’s lives. Our staff is responsible for Maury Regional Health earning several prestigious awards, including being a four-time Truven 15 Top Health System and Best Practice Recognition from the Baldrige Performance Excellence Program.
With numerous facilities throughout Southern Middle Tennessee, our 255-bed flagship is located in in the beautiful rolling hills of Columbia. The Columbia area is an excellent place to live, and those who choose to commute find the traffic-free drive to be a real time saver. With nearly 3,000 employees, we are large enough to provide a broad range of services, while retaining those qualities that bind us together as a family.
- Inpatient Coding Credential Required
- 3 Years Healthcare coding Required
- 3 Years Excellent organizational, interpersonal, presentation and communication skills Required
- 3 Years Must be able to work with minimal supervision and handle confidential information discreetly Required
- 3 Years Experience conducting coding audits Required
Associate’s Related Field Preferred
CIC,CCS or CCA is Required
- Full-time benefits effective 1st day of month after 30 days.
- Long Term and short term disability premiums paid
- Paid time off
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please send resume to email@example.com