The CSI Companies
- Receive assigned medical charts to code
- Review medical charts electronically using a computer
- Abstract and code diagnosis and documentation information
- Research and resolution of coding projects as assigned
- Document requested information from the medical record
- Determine valid encounters including legibility and valid signature requirements
- Identify valid face to face encounters
- Perform ongoing analysis of medical record charts for the appropriate coding compliance
- Coder is responsible for meeting daily production goal and quality goal of averaging 95% accuracy rate on a monthly basis
- Attend conference calls as necessary to provide information and/or feedback
Certified Coders: Successful completion of a coding certificate program from the AAPC or AHIMA is required for all candidates. Candidates with CPC-A, CPC, CCS, CCA, COC, RHIT, RHIA, and CCS-P are accepted.
3201 Aspen Grove
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please email resume directly to Amanda Fincher at email@example.com with just “Resume” in the subject line.