December 3 is
Please consider giving back to our wonderful profession by making a donation to the THIMA Foundation.
You may direct your tax-deductible gift in several ways:
- Scholarships for students in CAHIIM-accredited programs
- Educational programs for HIM professionals in TN
- Marcus Rickman Memorial Scholarship
- Natalie Stovall Frady Memorial Scholarship
As a reminder, the THIMA Foundation exists to:
- To conduct and sponsor educational programs of all types;
- To foster the accumulation and exchange of health information to publish and disseminate such information;
- To assist, sponsor and encourage individuals pursuing careers in the health care field for the benefit of the general public;
- To encourage and to motivate the receipt of grants by deed or will, or in any other matter, money, assistance and any other form of contribution, whether real, personal or mixed property from any and every source, governmental as well as private, and particularly from any person or firm or from any public or private corporation or association of whatsoever nature, to be used in furtherance of the objects of the corporation;
- To solicit, collect, receive, accumulate, administer, and disburse funds and property in such a manner which will most effectively operate to further the charitable, scientific, literary, and educational purposes of the corporation.
Please give generously today!