Hello fellow THIMA members,
As many of you know, the decision was made to move the THIMA’s Natalie’s Run to Memphis this year and to keep the run in Memphis in the years to come in the hopes of building participation.
You can still participate and support the cause if you can not come and join us in Memphis!!
The Race Committee is offering the virtual participation option again this year so you can run/walk wherever you are. They will also be adding an option to purchase a t-shirt online for those who do not want to register for the race.
Some important information and dates:
- Proceeds from the race this year will go to a Natalie’s Run scholarship recipient and the Carry the Load Organization, a non-profit partner that provides healing services for our military veterans.
- It is ONLY $30 to register if you complete registration by September 6th. After this date, the rate goes up so hurry! It’s a great deal!
- Race Day is the morning of Saturday, November 2nd in Shelby Farms. See race site for additional details.
- You do NOT have to be in Memphis to participate! Sign up as a virtual runner!
- If you don’t want to sign up as a race participant but want to support the cause, purchase a shirt to help us out!
The Committee would love your help in sharing our social media posts with everyone you know! Also, you can post comments, training pictures, and race day pictures on the Facebook & Instagram pages. The more traffic and activity, the better turnout the race will have!! Help us make this year a success! Hope to see you at the race, or a photo of your support on the race page wherever you may be!!
Thank you for all that you do for our profession!
Jamie Glenn, THIMA President