Come and join us for our July meeting and installation of officers, at the new Ballad Health IT offices in Blountville TN.
140 Agero Drive, Blountville TN.
A great central location for everyone in the Tri-Cities area. (Yes, we are trying to use additional locations to make it easier for folks to attend in person.)
- 2:00 PM – “Auditing from the insurance side of the world”
Presented by – Tempe Kelly, RN, RHIT, CCS, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Tennessee
- 3:00 PM – “VA Mission Act: What community care providers need to know”
Presented by – James Crider, MD, Medical Director, VA Community Care Program Office
- 4:00 PM – Business Meeting with installation of officers
- 4:30 PM – Tour of Ballad Health’s Blountville IT Office (optional)
The July meeting is the first meeting of the new membership year.
Please join us and support UETHIMA in our effort to offer locally available meetings, networking opportunities and CEUs.
Tentative Meeting Schedule (Subject to change)
- July 18, 2019 – 2 CEUs
- September 2019 – 2 CEUs
- November 2019 – 2 CEUs
- January 2020 – 2 CEUs
- April All Day Seminar 8 CEUs (Additional charge)