Mid-South Health Systems
Mid-South Health Systems is a community based Mental Health Center that provides services to 20 counties in Arkansas.
- Responsible for planning, directing all functions of the Health Information Department.
- Responsible for the direction, supervision and training of the Health Information Department staff.
- Responsible for HIPAA Privacy training for new employees.
- Serves at Privacy Officer, ensuring regulatory and legal compliance.
- AA or BA in Health Information Management preferred.
- Certified as RHIT or RHIA preferred.
- Knowledge of policies and procedures for releasing medical information, including HIPAA regulations.
- Ability to gather, analyze, and report data related to compliance and quality.
- Knowledge of MIPS and Meaningful Use.
- Comprehensive knowledge of confidentiality and privacy laws preferred.
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Maintain Knowledge of ethical and legal issues effecting mental health treatment.
Minimum educational requirement: RHIA or RHIT.
We offer competitive wages and an excellent benefits package that includes medical, dental, and vision. 5% match to a 401k plan, paid sick, annual, birthday and personal leave.
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Resumes can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply Online: https://www.mshs.org/careers