Welcome to THIMA
As the membership organization of health information management professionals, the Tennessee Health Information Management Association (THIMA) fosters the professional development of its members through education, representation, and lifelong learning. These commitments promote quality health information for the benefit of the public, healthcare consumers, providers, and other users of clinical data.
THIMA is a component state association of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). To join THIMA, you must be a member of AHIMA and designate Tennessee as your state association. Learn more about AHIMA membership and join today!
2020 THIMA Virtual Annual Meeting
The virtual meeting, which consists of recorded sessions, is now available!
Already Registered? Click here to login.
Wednesday Afternoon Speakers
Click Here to Watch a Message from THIMA Past President Seth Johnson, RHIA
See what attendees are already saying about the meeting:
- “I am really enjoying this meeting, including the exhibits. I really enjoyed your interview with Dr. Gray and will purchase the books that he mentioned.”
- “Thanks to all who worked to make this virtual conference a big hit.”
- “I think this virtual meeting is going extremely well! Thanks to everyone for all their hard work involved in this endeavor – I am grateful!”
- “Wanda I really enjoyed your interview time with Dr. Gray today! My favorite yesterday was the Starkman presentation. I am loving this platform.”
- “I am learning so much and hopefully will be able to use the notes I now have time to create in future. In person is great, but I never have time when at the meeting to really ‘absorb’ everything I get to hear. This method is working well for me.”
THIMA 2020 Election Results
Congratulations to our election winners! Watch the video below to learn who won the election, and thank you to all the candidates who were on the ballot!
Click Here to Watch a Message from THIMA President-Elect Laritha Boone, MBA-HCM, RHIA