CDI for ICD-10 by Body System Webinar Series
The program follows the general format of ICD-10-CM chapters for each body system are designed to provide each participant with information needed to facilitate proper assignment of the appropriate ICD-10-CM code. The program will also cover the anatomy of the different body systems, general ICD-10-CM coding conventions and guidelines as well as chapter specific coding rules. Upon completion of the webinar series, each participant should be able to identify issues and documentation needed to allow for correct ICD-10-CM coding.
Not able to attend the live session? No worries! You can register to receive the on demand (recorded) version. For live participants, you will have access to participate in both the live session as well as receive access instructions to the recorded session.
Audience: Medical Coders, Physicians, Data Quality Managers, Denials and Appeals Professionals, Revenue Integrity and Documentation Improvement Specialists
- Infectious diseases, blood disorders – March 10, 2015 – Recording Available
- Neoplasms – March 31, 2015 – Recording Available
- Endocrine – April 14, 2015 – Recording Available
- Nervous, Mental Disorders – April 28, 2015 – Recording Available
- Cardiovascular – May 5, 2015 – Recording Available
- Respiratory – May 19, 2015 – Recording Available
- Gastrointestinal and Genitourinary – June 2, 2015 – Recording Available
- Skin, Eye and Ear – June 9, 2015 – Recording Available
- Musculoskeletal – June 23, 2015 – Recording Available
- OB, Newborns and Congenital – July 7, 2015 – Recording Available
- Signs and Symptoms – July 21, 2015 – Recording Available
- Injuries and Poisonings – August 4, 2015 – Recording Available
- External Cause and Factors Influencing Health Status – Recording Available
Continuing Education Credit
Each webinar program has been approved for ONE (1) Continuing Education unit for use in fulfilling the continuing education requirements of the American Health Information Management Association (AHIMA). (HIIM Domain: ICD-10)
Karen Scott, MEd, RHIA, CCS-P, CPC, FAHIMA is the sole proprietor of Karen Scott Seminars and Consulting. She has been an educator for many years including teaching in the HIM Programs at the University of Tennessee Health Science Center and Arkansas Tech University.
She has worked as an HIM director in an acute care hospital setting, training director for a national transcription company, and reimbursement specialist for a regional physician’s group. She is past-president of both the Tennessee and Arkansas Health Information Management Associations, past-chair of the AHIMA Council on Certification and an elected Commissioner for the Commission for Accreditation of Health Informatics and Information Management (CAHIIM).
Karen is an AHIMA Approved ICD-10 Trainer.
She has won several awards including the Tennessee Innovator Award and Distinguished Member Award. Karen teaches seminars throughout the country and has written several chapters in HIM and Coding textbooks. Her latest AHIMA published textbooks include Coding and Reimbursement for Hospital Inpatient Services and Medical Coding for Non-Coders: Understanding Coding and Reimbursement in Today’s Healthcare Industry.
Access instructions will be emailed to the paid registrant within two business days after receipt of payment.
To determine if your registration fee has been received and/or print a receipt, please visit www.knowledgeconnex.com/support.html.
- Registration fee per webinar: $80/webinar
- Register for two or more and enjoy a discount: $75/webinar
When you register online, you will have the option to pay by mail with a check or pay online with a credit card (AMEX, MasterCard, or Visa). If you are paying by check, select “offline/mail” under payment options in the shopping cart. You will later see instructions to print the invoice page and mail your payment to KnowledgeConnex. The mailing address will be on the invoice. Make your check payable to KnowledgeConnex.
If you are unable to see the online registration form below, then your firewall or security settings are preventing it from being displayed. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org OR register at a location outside of your facility.