Client Relations and Business Development Manager
We have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced HIM professional who will take on end to end HIM project delivery at LexiCode. This includes management of the entire life cycle of the project including initiating, sale, planning, executing, monitoring and completion. Position can be remote or work out of our Columbia, SC office.
For more than 30 years LexiCode has provided quality HIM coding and consulting services to healthcare providers nationwide. Our consultants work to enhance operations in every type and size of healthcare provider environment. Today LexiCode, a SourceHOV company, remains the industry leader in coding compliance solutions. www.LexiCode.com
SourceHOV is a proud sponsor of the 100,000 jobs Mission to employ America’s veterans. We believe that hiring veterans is not only the right thing to do for veterans, but it’s a great thing to do for our business. Our Nation’s military veterans represent the best this country has to offer and they bring meaningful skills to the workplace.
SourceHOV is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Call on new and existing clients by telephone and in person to sell LexiCode services in furtherance of company and personal goals
- Maintain and build professional relationship with clients and client employees
- Respond to Client inquiries and questions before, during and after the engagement
- Negotiate HIM project contracts, to include pricing, timing, scope and deliverables
- Determine the customer’s needs, make service recommendations according to customer’s needs, offer value added services to enhance the selling process, and motivate the customer to consider making a purchase
- Assist with preparing client proposals and moving them through the approval process
- Provides guidance, direction and information to clients on specific situations that arise
- Travel to client sites as needed and perform work independently
- Constantly monitor and regularly report on progress of the client project to all stakeholders
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s degree
- RHIA, RHIT or CCS credential from AHIMA is preferred and desired
- Work experience in HIM management, sales, or consulting
- Proven experience in medium to complex management activities, such as business development, or people/project management
- Ability to travel as needed
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Client service
- Planning and organizing
- Effective communication
- Influencing and leading
- Team work
- Insurance benefits include; health, dental, vision, life, and disability
- PTO and paid holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Healthcare spending and dependent daycare accounts
Instructions for Resume Submission:
Please apply via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.